•4:31 PM
I have won twice today. I went to buy a cherry coke, and when I put my .70€ in the machine, it spit it out. I was about to be sad, but in a desperate moment, I pressed the button anyway. The machine started to make its noises, and out falls a Cherry Coke! THEN, about an hour ago, I went to buy a water. No one was around the machine (so I'm not cheating people here), and there was 1.00€ credit in the machine!! Water only costs .60€. So I got .40€ back. It was wonderful!! I love this country...
|
This entry was posted on 4:31 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On November 23, 2009 at 11:36 PM , Anonymous said...

Isn't that fun!!! Hey, did you know this blog is looking different. Your picture of the tunnel is gone and now there are flowers, sort of. And it doesn't show who's following you. It's pretty, though.

Love, mom